Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. Just enjoy yourself like i'm enjoy myself.. herherher ! :D; Dashboard | +Follow
1 things 2 say 3 word 4 u...i love u
REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE 0like to eat this entry

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."

Posted at Sunday, February 13, 2011 | 0 comments

|
captain
Facebook | Twitter
Hai i'm Noor AmaLina. i'm full time lover. part time hater and sometimes sweet stalker. wanna know more bout me ? just adding me at facebook and also follow me on twitter oke ? i'm a person who addicted food damn much ! rawrr ! :D.

Scream here

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -